Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry christmas...somewhere?

Merry christmas. Today was our first christmas without jake, thought he managed to ruin the day for me. He brought landon home this morning, and told me we needed to talk. He told me how he dosent want to go through with the divorce. How he always thinks about me. He lied and told me he isnt with his girlfriend anymore, and wants to see where things could go between us. Pretty much he lied through his teeth to get me to be intimate with him. I hate it. i hate the lies and the manipulation. I will never understand what i did to him to make him treat me the way he does. But thankfully he's lies helped me finally see no matter how much i love or care for him I DESERVE BETTER!!!

Yesterday i spent the day with ashley, kelly and conner. We did some last minute christmas errand stuff. i managed to back my van into a small ditch( she and all involved were okay) i got pulled over for not having tail lights, but it was an officer i know and he didnt give me a ticket. Kelly, ashley and conner stayed the night. We cooked steak, potato's and veggies for our christmas eve dinner. we stayed up late watching movies and ashley dyed my hair, i wanted the red out of it.
Photobucket Photobucket
this morning i made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. when landon got home from jake's we opened presents. i made ashley & kelly a movie pack(movie, popcorn, movie candy) we got conner some clothes, a jacket, and some bath toys. Landon got some batman imaginex sets, the big batcave, a giftcard, a spiderman beanie and gloves, a transformer, the game mouse trap, some clothes, 3 movies, new coloring books, playdoh, a toy story bath set, a toy story toothbrush holder set, a buzz lightyear stuffed animal with blanket, a woody stuffed animal with a blanket, oregon ducks slippers, and of course some new hotwheels. he also got some cool stuff at his dads house.I got 2 new scarves, new gloves, 2 scrapbook frame sets, and a new wallet.
Photobucket
(the stockings are stuffed, snata came!)
Photobucket
(ash, kelly and conner opening stockings)
Photobucket
(opening presents)
Photobucket
(conner and landon in their matching jammies)

Landon and i spent the day cuddling on the couch in our jammies watching movies. we took a nap together, then made dinner together.(stuffing, green bean casserole, sweet potato's and pumpkin pie) now we're getting ready for bed, tomorrow we're going to the mountains to play in the snow. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas full of love and happiness.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: