Monday, February 14, 2011

valentines day

Ahh, valentines day. The day we celebrate love and spoil our loved ones. For some, it's a day of happiness. For some a day to remind us of the depressions of being single. For me it was a pretty good day. For breakfast i made heart shaped pancakes for Landon. For lunch we had heart shaped grilled cheese sandwiches and soup.(it was cold and somewhat rainy today) I gave Landon his present and he loved it! I got him a small box of spiderman chocolates, a stuffed puppy, and a card. He got me a box of toffee, a heart necklace, and a beautiful heart shaped card. Pat sent me a very nice card, some chocolates, and a awesome mix CD, and Lisa got me a box of assorted jelly belly's. For dinner we had landon's favorites, Mac & cheese and chicken nuggets. We watched the valentines day charlie brown and some other valentines-y cartoons. All in all, a very good day.
I was worried today would be hard, this being my 1st valentines since the divorce was finalized. But i made sure to focus on the love i do have in my life, and that made the day great. valentines day dosen't have to be about romantic love, it can also be a celebration of all the love we have in our lives. I hope the rest of you had a good day as well. Goodnight all, I love you!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: