Sunday, May 8, 2011

mothers day

i am SO BLESSED to be a mother. I often despair that I'll never have another, and wonder why i was chosen to carry that burden...but i do have 1! i was already blessed with an amazing son, and if he's my only that's okay! anyway...I was woken up at 7:30 this morning to kisses and cuddles. Landon told me "happy mothers day mommy" and gave me my present. He got me a beautiful heart shaped locket that says "#1 mom" on it. He picked it out all by himself, didn't let me see it and kept it a secret until today(he was so happy with himself) Then we cuddled and went back to sleep for a little bit. We went to the mothers day pow wow with madi, max & elijah. Landon had fry bread for the 1st time and loved it. He was also really into watching the drummers and dancers. And he got to pick out a new dream catcher for himself. When we got back to rogue river it was still sunny so we went to the park and played. When we got home he helped me make dinner and we watched a movie together, and he fell asleep cuddled up to me on the couch. When i carried him upstairs to bed he asked me if i had a happy day...i told him everyday with him is a happy day! ive been so stressed the past few days with bills, and life, and someone not paying his child support...but today none of that mattered because im a mother of a wonderful boy and stresses or not im doing the best i can for my son, and we are healthy and happy. i hope all the rest of you mothers had a wonderful day as well!

May she who gave you birth be happy. ~ Proverbs 23:25
A kindhearted woman gains respect.~Proverbs 11:16
Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.~ Psalm 127:3
Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. ~ Proverbs 31:28

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Google+ Followers