Friday, October 19, 2012

oh my dear

It has been so long since i blogged. months upon months. i wont try to catch up, ill just jump back in for all who want to keep up. Landon turned 7 last month. i can't believe how grown up he is. He is in the 1st grade. He is reading, and is really so smart. I have given up on my GED. I enrolled in High school, got my transcript sent off and am working towards getting my diploma. I have big plans, for me and for landon and for our life, and this is the 1st step towards my goals. Right now my nose is swollen. i took an elbow to the face, LOL. Lots of people around us are starting to get colds. It's that time of year. Landon and i had our flu shots already. Today was the 2nd rainfall of the season, but the 1st one we were home for. It smelled so good! I love fall in southern oregon.

No comments:

Google+ Followers