Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, big goals

Happy New Years everyone. I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season. Christmas was good for us. Landon got what he really wanted most, a wii. I got awesome mom brownie points for that one. I got Landon Christmas day and Jake had him Christmas eve. All in all a good christmas. School is going well. Still working on a math class. 3 more tests to go and then it's done. but i have 2 more math classes. Im really excited to be working on my diploma. I hope to be done by the end of the year, hopefully by summer. I made a few new years resolutions this year. #1 Is to keep working on losing weight and being more healthy. #2 is to keep working hard and get my diploma. #3 is to be more happy. along the lines of #1 i have given up soda. it's only been 2 days but im still happy about it. I am also going to try and be more on the ball when it comes to remembering to blog.

No comments:

Google+ Followers