Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Slim Fast

I got chosen to try Slim Fast from Influenster. The flavor they sent me to try is Strawberries and Cream.

On it's own the flavor is not bad. It has a strange aftertaste to it, but it's not so bad to make you not want to drink it. They sent some cards along with the bottle that shows you different Cocktails and "mocktails" you can make with slim fast. I was very skeptical. Who would want a slim fast cocktail??? I tried the Sassy Strawberry Colada mocktail and it was pretty good. Had much better flavor than i thought it would. Plus it looks cute in the little plastic martini glass they sent with my bottle.

Isn't it pretty?

Personally i don't like the aftertaste or chemicals in slim fast on a regular basis, and i wouldn't use it to make cocktails or mocktails either, but if that is not something that bothers you I recommend it.

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments: