Saturday, September 6, 2014

Children 'n Us stroller organizer review




Thanks to Tomoson I am getting to try out an awesome product, a stroller organizer from Children 'n Us. The Children 'n Us  Stroller Organizer has a lot of space to hold all of your essential baby needs on the go. It has a pocket for your phone; a velcro pocket to carry things like pacifiers; two bottle/beverage pockets; a zipper pocket to store your keys; two external pockets, and lots or rooms for diapers, wipes and even extra clothing. The whole bag is insulated, allowing you to carry and keep bottles/beverages cold longer.



The Children 'n Us Stroller Organizer has an adjustable strap with clips that allow it to be used in a lot of great ways. Clip it to your stroller,clip it to your bike, clip it around the headrest in the car to allow older kids access to their things; you can even use it as a purse type bag.






I loaded mine with some books, snacks that won't go bad or melt in the car, some toy cars, kleenex, my son's extra sunglasses, and bandaids. Clipped around the headrest, with the bag on the back, will make it easy for my son to reach his things himself, and give him a place to store them, keeping my backseat clean and clutter free.






It's a great product, and i would recommend it to anyone who needs a little more organization and hates carrying around a diaper bag. You can check the company out at their website here and you can check out the product, and read reviews on amazon here.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

5 comments:

Jessica Bowling said...

Awesome review! I got the opportunity to review this as well! I love it! Makes everything so organized!

Crystal Porter said...

Stopping by from http://www.krystlbearscorner.blogspot.com

Great Review. I'm waiting on this product to arrive to me. I wanna use it in the car for my son's stuff when we are traveling.

Dawn Gomez said...

Wow! I wish I would of had something like that when my kids were younger. Great review.

Neelam Rajaharia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DEBBIE ARE said...

Excellent review, going to tell my friends who are new moms about this for sure

Google+ Followers