Monday, September 29, 2014

Magnetic Screen Door by IGotTech review


Have you ever seen those commercials for the magic magnetic screen doors? Have you ever thought to yourself they couldn't possibly work as well as they say they do? That was me. My thoughts were confirmed when my friend ordered one off an infomercial and it was cheap and didn't work right.

This is not that kind of screen door. The Magnetic screen by IGotTech is made with tough, heavy duty mesh. It has 26 magnets along the middle section to make sure it closes firmly, with no gaps. No gaps means no bugs slipping through and into your house! The magnets are firmly encased with reinforced edges, making the screen very durable.


The screen fits doors that are 34 inches wide or less, and 82 inches high or less. The screen attaches to the door frame using super duty velcro. It comes with a roll to attach to the frame, as well as some tacks you can use to more firmly anchor it. The velcro on the screen is reinforced to hold firm, and lessen the chance of it falling or having gaps that would let in bugs. The screen is easy to hang, though it is a 2 person job. The website has a super easy to follow tutorial video that explains it all. You can view that here, as well as check out the other great products made by IGotTech.



I really like the Magnetic Screen Door. It's great for me, because i live in an apartment and can't really drill holes or hang a door myself. Once it's up it's easy to use, you just walk through and it closes right behind you. No hands required is great for when you are carrying in groceries. The screen itself is high quality, and comes with a 100% money back guarantee. If you don't like it for any reason the company will refund you no questions asked. This is the 2nd product from IGotTech i have gotten and so far it has been my experience that they are a great company. So, if you have ever wanted to try out a magnetic screen door, i recommend you head on over to amazon and check this one out!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com in exchange for my honest opinion and review, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Tammy Lynn said...

Great review, definitely a good idea for people in apartments.

Google+ Followers