Monday, September 22, 2014

Mobile Phone Sticky Suction Car Mount by IGotTech





This week i got to test out a new product for review. The Mobile Phone Sticky Suction Car Mount by IGotTech. This little gadget is super handy. It uses a vaccum suction base and can stick on all kinds of materials firmly: plastic, metal, glass, rubber, silicon, etc. It can hold mobile phones, navigators and tablets. The head rotates a full 360 degrees, so you can suction it anywhere and still be able to move your device if needed.  And if the sticky part loses stickiness, just use water to wash it, let it air dry and it will be as sticky as day 1!

It comes with an amazing  "stuck on you"  200% satisfaction guarantee. The company is so confident you'll love your sticky suction stand that they offer it with such a great guarantee. If you have any problems with your sticky suction stand for a full 2 years, simply let them know and they will refund your purchase and  send you a brand new unit free of charge. 

I first tested my sticky mount out in my car. For some reason i could not get it to suction to the hard plastic of my dash board, but it did suction to my windshield just fine. I positioned it behind my rear view mirror, so that my device would hang right under it. The picture shows my MP3 player on it, as i was using my cell to take the photo. It held my MP3 player just fine, and it didn't interfere with my vision through the windshield. I also put my phone on the mount, but after about 5 minutes my phone fell off. It also fell off at a later point when i went over a speedbump. 

I also used it to hold my phone in an upright position on my kitchen counter while i was cooking. It made my small phone feel like a larger tablet and let me view my recipe easily. All in all i found this to be a great product and would recommend it to anyone. You can view the sticky suction stand here on amazon, or check out the company website here


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

1 comment:

Brandi Hayden said...

This looks like it would come in handy.

Google+ Followers