Thursday, October 30, 2014

Oleavine Beauty Konjac Sponge Review


I recently received the Oleavine Konjac Sponge to review. If you have never used a Konjac you need to order yourself one ASAP. They are awesome. Konjac sponges are made from Konjac vegetable fibers. This sponge gently exfoliates, cleanses, and is naturally pH balanced. It contains activated bamboo charcoal to absorb toxins, fight bacteria and excess oils by leaving your face glowing, refreshed and radiant. Even preps skin to boost the absorption of your favorite serums and creams. It's soft enough for a baby's skin while still providing effective exfoliation. It's gentle for daily use even on the most sensitive skin. You don't even need to use a face cleanser, unless you want to. Fantastic for battling blackheads and breakouts!

The ergonomically designed teardrop shape fits comfortably in the palm of your hand while the soft rounded point allows you to gently exfoliate sensitive hard to reach areas around your nose. Ideal shape for the contours of your face but still large enough for your body. The Oleavine Konjac fiber is grown on the volcanic plains of Jeju Island in South Korea. The sponge is free from chemicals, pollution and irritants. It's 100% biodegradable and can even be composted. It's not tested on animals, and is vegan friendly. It has no added dyes or colors. It comes with a no questions asked 90-day "better than money back" guarantee.


I got my first Konjac sponge about 6 months ago, on the recommendation of a friend. That one pales in comparison with this one. The sponge is weird at first because when you take it out of the package it feels hard, almost like a pumice stone. Then you get it wet and it becomes this soft, squishy little cloud in your hand. I have sensitive skin so I love the natural fibers and lack of chemicals. I put a little of my cleanser on the wet sponge and apply it to my face, massaging with the sponge a little. It leaves your skin clean, soft and smooth. I fully recommend you head over to amazon and order one! 




                                                   




                          
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com in exchange for my honest review. I never recommend products i don't like or use personally. 

No comments:

Google+ Followers