Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Small Packing Cubes by Dot&Dot Review



Dot&Dot makes the best packing and organizing products. I recently received their small size packing cubes, and they are amazing. They are available in 1-Piece and 4-Piece sets. The cubes are 11" x 6.75" x 3". I know that sounds small, but these little guys hold a lot! They are made of high quality material, with strong, working zippers. They have a see through mesh panel that allows you to see the contents of each packing cube. This is nice because you don't have to dig through it to find what you're looking for. They come in a heavy duty PVC zipper bag that can be re-used in different ways. I currently have mine in the truck of my car with my son's extra sweatshirt in it. I like that it will keep out any moisture that may get in the trunk. 
                                                 




I ordered the 4 piece set in pink. The first thing i loved was the ability to get to choose a color, not just have them be black. There are 10 color choices, so you can be sure to find a color you like. I am very happy with the color and look of them. The see through mesh is a great idea, and very convenient. The bags are made of sturdy material and feel like they will last, which is important to me for a product i will be using a lot. They look high quality, not cheap, which is another plus. I am glad i got them and would recommend them to anyone! You can order your own Dot&Dot packing cubes on amazon. You can also check out their website.





          This one little bag holds 2 shirts, one washcloth, 3 pairs of socks, and a lotion. 






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com in exchange for my honest review. I only recommend products i like and use personally. 

No comments:

Google+ Followers