Sunday, October 5, 2014

Super Bright Glowsticks


 I got this tube of awesome in the mail this week. Inside is one hundred 8 inch long glow sticks, and a small bag of connector pieces. . The colors of the glow sticks are Blue, Green, yellow, orange and pink. The pink looks more red to me though. They glow brightly for 8-10 hours, but can glow up to 36 hours total. They are non-toxic and CPSIA compliant. They have a 2 year shelf life before being activated. You can check them out on amazon here.






100 Glow sticks and connectors


My son and I had so much fun playing with the glowsticks and trying to create fun shapes. A friend and I also played with the glow sticks and made some, adult shapes. The connectors fit perfectly, the glow sticks are bright and the colors are great. I know these will liven up lots of days to come. My son is already planning how to carve his pumpkin like a monster so he can put a green glow stick in it. 

My awesome flower i made

A nifty sphere shape we made

Bracelets

Necklace 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com in exchange for my honest opinion and review. I never recommend products i don't personally approve of.

2 comments:

Tammy Lynn said...

These look fun! Great for halloween!

P.H. Original's said...

My grandson would love these. They look like a very tool to stimulate the imagination.

Google+ Followers