Saturday, October 25, 2014

X-Shade Jumbo Car Sunshade Review

 The past 2 weeks I have been using the X-Shade car sunshade in my Neon, and i really like it. The X-Shade Car Sunshade is a solar shield that helps keep your car cooler by reflecting the sun with its reflective metallic surfaces. The X-Shade Sunshade comes with two panels to cover the entire windshield of your car. Use the X-Shade to stop burning your hands on a scorching steering wheel, protect your children and yourself from blistering car seats, help keep your car interior cooler, and keep your car's interior looking good longer by preventing fading and cracking.



The X-Shade easily pops open, installs in seconds, and is convenient to use. It folds-down to 1/10 of original size for compact storage and comes with a  pouch flat storage. It's made of premium metallic reflective polyester nylon materials and blocks up to 99% of UV rays. It's backed by a 1 year money-back guarantee. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back, no questions asked.


I ordered this car sunshade a few weeks ago, to help keep my car cool during our crazy October heat wave, and i love it. It unfolds easily, fits the windshield of my little Neon, and really does help keep the car cooler. It's so easy to use, pop it open, put in in the windshield, fold down the visors to keep it up and you're done. It folds up easily again and comes with a bag to contain it, that is small enough to fit in the pocket on my door. In a compact car like mine, space is at a premium, so the fact it takes up almost no space is a huge plus. You can order your own X-Shade on amazon


 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com in exchange for my honest review. I never recommend products i don't use and like myself. 

No comments:

Google+ Followers