Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Digital Kitchen Scale with Removable Bowl by Smart Weigh


Everyone has heard you should eat 4 ounces of chicken* per meal. But what exactly is 4 ounces? 4 ounces is roughly the shape of a deck of cards. Ok, that's creative, but it's not really helpful. What is helpful is a digital scale that can accurately tell you what 4 ounces of chicken actually is.

The Smart Weigh Digital Kitchen scale because it has an easy to read screen with blue back-light, which makes the measurements easily visible. The platform is wide enough for larger food items, and has a removable bowl for small or round shaped objects. It has a weight capacity of 2000 grams (2kg / 4.4lb) and has high quality sensors to make sure you get the most accurate weight readings possible. Plus, it operates with only 2 buttons, making use easy, and it stores compactly. 

       

The scale runs on two AA batteries, and has a 60 second auto-shut off feature to preserve their life. I like this scale really because of how easy it is to use. Turn it on, put the food on the scale, get the measurement, and I'm done. Even someone who isn't tech savvy could use this product and would love it. I think it's a must have for anyone who is trying to watch what they eat, or just wants to be more aware of portion control. You can buy one of these awesome little scales for yourself on amazon





*4 ounces of lean meat per meal is slightly less that recommend by myplate.gov, it's my example because it's what I personally eat. You should always consult your physician before beginning any restrictive diet







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com in exchange for my honest review. I never recommend products I don't like and use personally. 

1 comment:

Jessica Kingsley said...

That's a really nice scale. I need one so bad. I just need to be able to pound out my meat. I clicked the link you shared and it's only 15.77 thanks for sharing I'm getting one.

Google+ Followers