Saturday, November 1, 2014

Dot&Dot Travel Accessories Organizer Review


I love Dot&Dot organizers. They are super high quality and work great. So I was excited to get the X-Small Travel Accessories Organizer to review. They say x-small but this little pouch holds a lot. It measures 7.5" x 3.5" x 1". It comes in a heavy duty PVC zippered pouch, which can also be used to store things. I have mine holding makeup in my car. That was my original intention for the x-small zippered pouch, but my son claimed it for his own. The pouch is made from heavy duty clear plastic, and covered outside with mesh. It has a nice strong zipper, and when closed, is waterproof. It comes with a hook, to attach it to another bag, or even a life vest for rafting. The bag is see-through, so you don't have to dig to find what you are looking for.




The bag is heavy duty, looks very nice, and will last a long time. My son claimed it as his own and has it hooked inside his backpack to hold his money and what not. He likes it because now he doesn't have to dig for change and doesn't loose money anymore. (Ok, I also like that part.) Dot&Dot products also come with a 100% money back guarantee. You can check out Dot&Dot's travel products on their webiste, and you can order your own Travel Accessories Organizer on amazon.








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Google+ Followers