Saturday, November 15, 2014

InstaNaturals Argan Oil Hair Mask

I love to do things to my hair. Change my hair color, curl it, use a flat iron to straighten it. But all these things do damage, leaving my hair weak, dry, brittle and in need of moisture. This has lead me on the hunt for the perfect hair treatment. I have tried hair masks, moisture milks, leave in conditioners and all kinds of “hair gook” as my friend calls it, in an attempt to get soft, beautiful hair. 

InstaNaturals Argan Oil Hair Mask is almost perfect. It contains high quality Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin B5, Jojoba Oil, Avacado Oil, and Amino Acid Complex, and much more, that work together to moisturize and nurture damaged hair. It permeates the follicles to deliver ultimate nourishment and transforms limp and lifeless hair. It helps leaves your hair soft, shiny and more manageable. The nourishing blend of ingredients creates stronger hair that protects it from excessive heat and styling. 

The Hair mask has a creamy texture, and smells faintly like coconuts. It's so easy to use. You massage it on to clean, damp strands, leave it for 5 to 15 minutes, and then rinse. You can use it 2-3 times per week. After just 2 uses my hair is so soft, so smooth. It feels like silk. I can't stop running my fingers through it. It's amazing. I would recommend this to anyone. If you don't like the hair mask, InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy their product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact them and get a full refund. You can buy their Argan Oil Hair Mask on amazon. It would also make a great gift for the friend in your life who is into beauty products and “hair gook.”





I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I never recommend
 products i don't like and use personally.  

No comments:

Google+ Followers