Saturday, November 15, 2014

Silicone Baking Mat by BakeItFun


I have always wanted a silicone baking mat, but have never actually bought one. There are so many to choose from, and some are expensive, and then what if it has BPA and causes cancer? So many things to think about. Then I got the chance to try the Silicone Baking Mat With Ruler by BakeItFun. This mat is awesome and so easy to use. It has a built in ruler for easy measuring, and circle guidelines for cookies. It's designed to perfectly fit a 13x18 inch cookie sheet. It's made of the highest quality non-stick, food grade silicone. FDA and LFGB approved. It's 100% BPA free. It's Oven, Dishwasher and Microwave safe. The non-stick surface means no more sprays, grease or shortening, and no need for parchment paper or aluminum foil. This can take the heat, up to 450F, and can be go in the freezer, down to -40F.



 
This mat is so easy to use. The circle guidelines for cookies allow kids to help with less stress, and less mess, since all you have to do to wash it is rinse with warm water and air dry or put it in the dishwasher, the roll it up and store it. It can be used up to 2000 times, making less trash, and making it good for the environment. My son and I had so much fun using it. I wish I hadn't waited so long to get one. I recommend you head on over to amazon and pick up your own BakeItFun mat! You can also check out my son and i using the BakeItFun mat ourselves on youtube.
    






I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I 
never endorse products i don't like or use personally. 

No comments:

Google+ Followers