Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Solid Cordz Extension Cord Review


Have you ever had an outlet that was in the most inconvenient location? That is the problem I have in my bedroom. Anytime I wanted to plug my laptop in I would have to pull the desk away from the wall to do so, inevitably knocking something off of it. Thanks to Solid Cordz that is a thing of the past! The extension cord is 6 feet long, so it can plug in behind my desk and be long enough to reach around the side for my laptop to plug into it. It is underwriters laboratories (UL) listed & CSA approved so you know it is top quality. The cable is fully rated for 125 Volt/13 amp applications and houses a heavy duty16 AWG wire. The cord is flexible and bendable, and unlike most extension cords is a 3 prong outlet, which ensures no grounding problems and makes it safe. The extension cords come in a 2 pack, 6 feet or 10 feet. The ones I got were 6 feet. The cords are black and look sleek and high quality. I am thoroughly impressed. You can pick up your own 2 pack on Sold Cordz on amazon. If for some reason you aren't happy with them, they have a lifetime 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked!                 









  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Google+ Followers