Thursday, November 13, 2014

Suddora Pink Ribbon Sweatbands

October was breast cancer awareness month. I'm sure we are all aware of breast cancer. It touches the lives of so many. I had someone close to me fight there own battle with it. And while he is a survivor, yes I did say he, some are not so fortunate. In support I always wear my pink laces when I walk or workout. Now, thanks to Suddora, I have pink ribbon sweatband wristbands and headband to match them. They are made of 80% Cotton, 12% Spandex & 8% Nylon. They are super comfortable and absorbent.


 They would be great to use during basketball, running, cycling or almost any other sport you can think of. They are made with high quality materials so it doesn't irritate your head or wrists. This means you can wear it longer while playing or working out. Plus, the company offers a bulk discount for teams or organizations who need large quantities. You should check out Suddora and browse all the great products they have! 










I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com in exchange for my honest opinion. I never recommend products i don't like and use personally.

No comments:

Google+ Followers