Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dr Songs Professional Teeth Whitening System



I have always wanted whiter teeth, so I was excited to be chosen to try out the Dr Song Teeth Whitening Kit for free. After 2 weeks of use I am ready to let you all know what I think. First, the kit comes without any instructions, those come in a separate email. I don't know why, but I find that just so annoying. I feel like it takes almost no extra time to print up instructions and makes use much easier on the consumer, but that's just me. The kit comes with 8 large syringes of 44% Carbamide Peroxide whitening gel, which Meets USP standards and is FDA compliant. This is enough for about 50 applications, which is a very generous amount. It also comes with a gel applicator brush, for easy application of whitening gel. This is like a very small paintbrush, but it's perfect because it helps avoid getting the gel on your gums, which can be painful. It also comes with thermoform mold-able teeth trays and a LED Light Accelerator, to help accelerate the whitening process.

         

The instructions are pretty simple. You dip the themoform trays into hot water, them put them in and mold them to your teeth. The first two times I used the trays they were painful for me, I had to actually trim them a little to better fit my mouth. You use the brush to apply the gel to the front of your front teeth, carefully avoiding your gums. Then you put the trays into place, and wear them for 15-30 minutes. You can use the light to help accelerate the whitening process. It is hard to get the light into your mouth with the trays in at first, but you get used to it over time. When you are done, you can use Dr. Song remineralization gel to help desensitize teeth during the duration of the whitening treatments. It reduces teeth sensitivity during teeth whitening, restore minerals, and helps strengthen enamel with Sodium Fluoride and Potassium Nitrate and comes in the same 8 syringe, 50 treatment regimen as the whitening gel.

 Ok, now my thoughts. I did have some issues with this product and the company. The tray issue, which I already mentioned. My kit came without a light, it took almost a week for me to get a message in return that they would send out a new one. The emailed product directions is off putting to me. On the plus side, my teeth look whiter, which is a confidence booster. My smile comes a bit more easily now. The remineralization gel is great at keeping teeth from becoming sensitive and helping keep your enamel healthy. If I had to weigh out my experience, I would still say that this product is worth the money. It works, and in the end, that is what I cared about. You can order the remineralization gel  and whitening system on amazon, and in no time you will be showing off your whiter smile too!

After 3 weeks of regular use. It's not a drastic change 
but I am super happy!





 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com in exchange for my honest review.
I only recommend products I like and use personally. 

No comments:

Google+ Followers