Friday, December 19, 2014

Inflatable Travel Pillow by AirComfy



 Long road trips or flights can be tiring, and trips overnight mean you need a good travel pillow so you don't miss much needed sleep. I know we have all seen the u shaped travel pillows. They work, but they can be bulky to carry, and are not always very comfortable. AirComfy realized this, so they made a new kind of travel pillow. The AirComfy Inflatable travel pillow has a unique butterfly shape, which cradles the arch in your neck, providing support right where you need it. Unlike traditional neck pillows, the side wings of the AirComfy design support your head from tilting, so you don't wake with any painful kinks in your neck. The pillow is self-inflatable, which is a nice feature. You just open the valve and in seconds the pillow is ready to use. This also allows you to choose how much air you want, for firmer or softer support. It also has an inner foam core, so you get support without the bouncy feeling some inflatable pillows have.

The AirComfy also has an elastic strap, so you can secure it around your headrest to prevent the pillow from sliding or moving while you sleep. This also helps eliminate the potential for painful neck kinks. My favorite thing has to be the fact that, unlike normal travel pillows, this one can be deflated and stored without taking up valuable luggage space. The pillow weighs less than half a pound, and comes with a storage bag for when it's deflated. It also has a carabiner so you can clip it onto your luggage or carry on. The pillow can also be used for lumbar support! Adjust the firmness to where you want, and use it in the small of your back to help alleviate lower back pain from sitting for long periods of time. I like to use it like that when I am at my computer for long periods of time. The pillow is also easy to clean, the fabric wipes clean with just a damp cloth. The AirComfy pillow comes with a 30 day money back guarantee if you aren't happy with it for some reason. I love mine, it has made long trips in the car so much nicer. Plus it deflates and stores small, so I can keep it right under the passenger seat. If you travel or fly a lot, I recommend you purchase one for yourself, you will love it.






I received this product in exchange for my honest review. 
I never recommend products I don't like or use personally. 






2 comments:

Evelyn said...

I need one of these!

Bianca Nunez said...

I wasn't a fan of travel pillows to this definitely seems like something to try out!

Google+ Followers