Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Pure Body Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum



Pure Body Naturals potent Hyaluronic Acid Serum uses the best natural and organic ingredients to give you maximum Anti-Oxidant Protection to help eliminate free radicals on your skin that cause premature aging. It moisturizers your skin and is packed with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E, which Stimulates Collagen. It can be used on your face, skin and neck to help leave your skin vibrant and super smooth. It's made in the USA using fresh botanicals in a FDA Approved and GMP Certified Manufacturing Facility. It has a slow release formula that delivers a deeper penetration of active ingredients to the skin cells. It comes with a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.




After 2 weeks of use my skin does look brighter, and is more moisturized. I am still young enough that I don't see any anti-aging benefits, but I have no doubt that it helps with that too. The serum goes on smooth, not heavy and does not have any greasy after feeling, which I love. So far I would say it works, and I would recommend it to anyone who is concerned about free radical damaging and aging. You can order your own bottle on amazon.  







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com in exchange for my honest review. 
I never recommend products i don't like or use personally. 


No comments:

Google+ Followers