Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Total Hair Repair Oil by Foxbrim


 This review is hard for me to write, as it's my first truly negative product review. Every product can have one or two things you don't like about it, and i try to always mention those, but also highlight the good things. This review won't be like that, but i feel that I have to be honest no matter what when i do reviews, my integrity is important to me and i will not ever recommend a product i don't like or lie about how great i think a product is. 


The product claims

Foxbrim's Total Hair Repair Oil is the effective solution for your all-too-common hair health issues. Now's the time for beautifully restored and completely nourished hair.
• Bring back to life limp dry hair.
• Create lustrous, full volume.
• Perfect choice for soft, shiny and supple hair.
• Stop waking up to frizzy unmanageable hair.


From root to tip, Total Hair Repair Oil feeds your hair with 100% plant oils that are essential for complete hair health. Impressive results for the hair you deserve.

Bottled Nature for Hair Beauty. 100% Plant Oils include:
+ Jojoba Oil - Strengthen hair fibers from the inside out
+ Organic Argan Oil - Effectively create a tight seal for your hair cuticle
+ Sunflower Oil - Prevent hair thinning and foster healthy hair luster and full texture
+ Grapeseed Oil - Provide nourishment from the root for every strand while also sealing in moisture



My experience

This hair repair oil has a lot of great ingredients, like argan oil and coconut oil, to help leave hair soft and nourished and healthy. It has the potential to really make your hair soft, healthy and manageable.  I honestly cannot tell you if it actually does those things or not. My experience with using it was that it left my hair feeling oily and greasy after each use. I followed the directions, contacted the company and tried using less of the product like they recommended, and i still had this issue. I could not get past how frustrating that was to see if it benefited my hair at all. 


If you want more information about Foxbrims's Total Repair Hair Oil or would like to try it yourself, you can order it on 
amazon.




I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. 
I never recommend products I don't like or use personally. 


2 comments:

NANA N NIKKO said...

WOW sorry to hear that. I haven't tried mines yet. But I use the oils for hair mask, also after I flat iron my hair I just put a few drops on my palm and smooth my hair with it or leave in for about 30 minutes before washing my hair.I hope to have a good expierence when I use mines.

Bianca Nunez said...

I love foxbrim products.

Google+ Followers