Sunday, January 11, 2015

5 in 1 Charger Set by RIF6


Have you ever needed to charge your phone or tablet, but the charger is in use? Or been at a party or holiday where 4 people all need to charge devices but there are only 2 charger slots? RIF6 thought of that, and to make that problem a thing of the past they made a 5 in 1 charger set! You get 2 wall chargers, that each have 2 usb ports. You also get a car charger with 3 usb slots. The car charger has an output of 26 watts, letting you charge up to 3 devices at once. It plugs into your cigarette-lighter and is compatible with any 12/24 volt standard cigarette-lighter sockets. The wall chargers are two prong and plug into any socket, and are small enough to not block the socket next to them. They have a output of 2.1 amps, allowing you to easily charge 2 devices at once. The chargers all have over load and short circuit protection functions. They are designed to last, and look high quality. The set also includes 2 high quality usb cables.

This set is such an amazing set for the value. You get 2 wall chargers with 2 ports each, which i love. It never fails during a dinner or party that a few people will end up needing to charge their phones, so having 4 ports on the 2 chargers instead of 1 each makes that possible easily. The usb cables that come with the set are long enough to let you be able to look at your phone while charging it. The car charger is my favorite part though. With 3 charging slots i can easily charge my phone and have my mp3 player charging at the same time, which is great for longer trips. I can also have my son's tablet plugged in and charge my phone, even better for road trips. The triangle shape is a nice change, and the LED light is easily visible and reminds me to unplug it when the car is off. I recommend it for anyone who drives a lot and/or has numerous devices in their home. You can order your own set on amazon.





I received this product in exchange for my honest review.

I never recommend products I don't like or use personally.  

No comments:

Google+ Followers