Wednesday, January 14, 2015

BobuCuisine Salt and Pepper Grinder Set

I love kitchen gadgets. I consider myself a total wannabe foodie, so kitchen gadgets make me feel more like a real chef, not just an adventurous cook. So you can understand why I love my BobuCuisine Salt and Pepper Grinder Set. The set is asthetically pleasing, made of glass with a stylish oval design. They have an adjustable ceramic grinding mechanism that lets you very easily control the size, from fine to coarse ground. The set features a covered lid cap that fits perfectly on top of each grinder, keeping your salt and pepper fresh longer. The grinders are easy to clean as well. Simply unscrew and remove the top from the glass sphere, and use a wet towel or cloth to wipe down the grinder and glass. The set comes in a nice box, and is a nice enough set to use as a gift, for a wedding or for a housewarming. Each set comes with recipes and tips and tricks made specifically for the grinder set. You would be surprised what a salt and pepper shaker can be used for! I personally love my set. In my opinion salt and pepper tastes better from a grinder than just from a shaker. If you are a foodie, need a great gift, or just want to order a set for yourself, you can check out bobucuisine's  website, or head over to amazon and order! If you aren't 100% happy, the salt and pepper grinder set comes with a no questions asked money back guarantee. You really have nothing to lose.      





I received this product in exchange for my honest review.
 I never recommend products i don't like or use personally. 

No comments:

Google+ Followers