Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Boson Sport Jump Rope for adults


Jumping rope is an amazing cardio workout. It's effective in building endurance, stamina and speed. It's a favorite workout among Boxing, MMA, CrossFit and Cross Training enthusiasts. Plus, it can be fun and is pretty easy, even for those who are not used to working out. But you need a good rope, not just any pink glittery rope from walmart will do. Which is why I am now in love with the Boson Sport Jump rope. The rope length is 8' 2.45'' and each handle 0.46 feet. It's designed for individuals as tall as 6'1", but is adjustable so anyone can adjust it to the right length for them. The handles are made of super comfortable foam, and are molded to minimize hand fatigue. The handles come with ball-bearings that ensure smooth, effortless and even rotation. The rope itself is iron wire with a nylon coating, so it's very durable and built to last.


Like many others, i hate to work out. This is made worse by the fact i suffer from chronic pain. But a few months ago i decided i was going to work out more and be healthier, and this jump rope has helped with that. Even with my chronic pain, i can usually find some time to jump rope every day, even for just 5 minutes. It reminds me of being younger, jumping rope at recess which was always fun for me. It's helped my stamina and endurance, and you can feel the muscles you worked the next day. This jump rope is nice because it is made for adults, so no pink or blue or glitter here. The rope itself is adjustable, which is nice for us short people, lol. You can wrap it up and the rope doesn't kink, which is nice. The handles are comfortable and the jump rope is made to be durable for frequent use. Jumping rope has been a nice addition to my routine and I am so glad i have the Boson Sport rope at my disposal. You can order one for yourself on amazon, and it you aren't fully satisfied it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee, and a 5 year quality warranty. 




I received this product in exchange for my honest review.
 I never recommend products i don't like or use personally. 



Google+ Followers