Thursday, January 29, 2015

Cree 3-in1 LED Flashlight


Have you ever needed a flashlight and when you finally found yours it was dead? I know I have. Or worse, you put fresh new batteries in it and it's still not bright enough for the job at hand. That will never be an issue again for me because I now own the Cree 3-in-1 LED flashlight. This little multi-tasker is more than just a flashlight. It's also got 18 white LED'S to make it a mini lantern, and also has a mode where the LEDs are red for use as an emergency light. The flashlight is made from tough, industrial grade anodized aluminum, which is weather resistant and meant to stand up to rough use and wear and tear. It has a total of 29 LED's that can last for more than 100, 000 hours. The flashlight is powered by 3 AAA batteries. The base is magnetic, which makes it perfect to use when working under the hood of a car, or anywhere with a metallic surface. The Cree 3-in-1 LED Flashlight is everything you want a flashlight to be. It's lightweight but tough. It takes a normal size of battery most people tend to keep in their house. The LEDs are clear and super bright. I have mine in my car with my emergency kit, because it was 5 times brighter than the one that came with it, and because I love the red LED emergency light setting. This would also be a great flashlight for camping, since it can be used like a lantern. You can order your own off amazon, and I fully recommend you do because they are awesome.


   





I received this product in exchange for my honest review.
 I never recommend products i don't like or use personally

No comments:

Google+ Followers