Saturday, January 24, 2015

"I Am Radiant" facial serum by Jeffen


I think there comes a time in ever woman's life where she starts to see more lines and age on her face in the mirror in the morning. I am starting to get to that point and I don't like it. So for the past 2 weeks I have been using “I Am Radiant” facial serum to help combat those signs of aging. “I Am Radiant” facial serum is lightweight, non greasy, and is compatible with all skin types, even sensitive skin. It's natural, organic and vegan. It contains no alcohol, parabens, sulfates, dyes or synthetic fragrances that will irritate your skin. It's FDA and GMP certified and made in the USA. It has an impressive ingredient list including Vitamin C to revitalize skin and rejuvenate collagen production; Argan Oil to restore dull skin; Hyaluronic Acid to help minimize fine lines and wrinkles, and help increase the youthfulness of skin; Aloe Vera with extra vitamin C and E for antioxidants, and geranium oil to keep skin contracted for a tight, toned look. “I Am Radiant” facial serum claims to help treat wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, discoloration, free radical damage and scars, leaving skin youthful and radiant. This serum does have one huge difference over any other you may have tried. Jeffen cares about creating lasting change and true beauty inside and out, so for every serum you buy Jeffen donates $1 to Universal Giving, who uses 100% of their donations towards empowering children with backpacks, school supplies and supports literacy programs. That to me is the most beautiful part of the serum.

I've been using the “I Am Radiant”serum for 2 weeks, and my skin brighter, healthier, and a scar I have on my forehead has become less noticeable by i'd say 10%. My skin tone looks more even, I am using less makeup in the morning, and have stopped using foundation and am just using a tinted BB cream. I was skeptical when I read the reviews and ordered the product but I love it. I can't wait to see the results I have when the bottle is empty. The serum goes on smooth, it really is light, and it absorbs easily. A little goes a long way, which is great because the bottle will last. I use it under my regular daily moisturizer and my face never feels like it has product caked on it. This serum is an amazing value for the price. You can order your own “I Am Radiant” serum on amazon. If for some reason you are not 100% happy, they have a no questions asked full refund policy.      




I received this product in exchange for my honest review. 
I never recommend products I don't like or use personally. 


No comments:

Google+ Followers