Sunday, January 25, 2015

InsideSmarts Delicates Laundry Bags


There is nothing worse than doing laundry and having a bra clasp snag a sweater, or getting a bra strap stuck under the agitator. It ruins clothing and is easily fixed, but in the rush to throw things in the washer it's easy to forget to use the delicates bags. My new laundry goal is to never forget again, and I have my new Delicates Bags by InsideSmarts to help protect my undergarments and delicates. InsideSmarts delicate bags come in a set of 4, 2 medium and 2 large. This is nice because you get the larger size for lingerie and bras, and the smaller size for socks and underwear. The bags are made of strong, high quality mesh and stainless steel zippers. They are meant to be washed many times and not fall apart. The mesh is small yet still allows for the soap and water to get through, so the items inside actually get clean, unlike some other delicates bag's I have used in the past. The mesh is soft, so it won't snag any of your delicates. The bags come in 2 colors, 3 of them are white and 1 is black, allowing you to use them for whites, light colors and dark colors. They really are everything you want in a delicates bag.

I love my InsideSmarts Delicates laundry bags. The bags are durable even in the dryer, which I like. They protect bra's from tangling, socks from going missing, and keep delicates safe from the agitator. (Yes, I still have a washer with an agitator) These bags are versatile too. I used the medium sized ones to hold Lego's and some small toys so I could sanitize them in the dishwasher after we all had the stomach flu here. These bags are great, and if you are considering buying delicates bags I recommend this set. You can order your set on amazon.




   
I received this product in exchange for my honest review. 
I never recommend products i don't like or use personally.  

2 comments:

Stephanie W. said...

Thanks for the great review. I would have never thought to use them to clean toys in the dishwasher!

megan tilley said...

These look great, I need one of them for my bras! I hate when one snags or the wire comes out!

Google+ Followers