Thursday, January 15, 2015

JumpStart 180 Fitness by Dr Siobhan France


I have spent the past year being sick, fighting chronic intractable migraines and chronic pain, so working out has been beyond hard for me. My joints have become painful, so a few months ago I made the decision to push past the pain and try to add some easy workouts or yoga to my daily actvities. For this reason I was beyond excited to get the chance to try out and review JumpStart 180 Fitness by Dr Siobhan France. The workout series comes with 4 dvd's and a workbook to keep track of your progress. The dvd's have 7 workouts, all 30 minutes, that are easy to follow and help keep you from getting bored. All the workout's are low impact, making it perfect for beginners, people with chronic pain, seniors, or recovering from surgeries. The workbook includes a calendar that lays out what routines to do what day, and some advanced exercises. The set was created by a doctor of Physical Therapy, who created the routine to include Cardiovascular Endurance, Strength, Balance, and Flexibility, while being easy on the joints and easy for beginners.

The workouts really are great for beginners and people with chronic pain. On good days I can do this workout, followed by some yoga or a walk, and on bad days I can just do this video and still feel good about getting in a workout. The video is more geared towards seniors, but I am enjoying using it at age 29. The workouts really are easy to follow and so far I have not gotten bored, which I worried I would. I really would recommend this workout series to anyone who is new to working out, who has chronic pain or joint problems, or as a gift for an aging loved one. You can check it out, and order a set for yourself, on amazon.     



Are you looking to start working out and becoming more healthy? You can win a JumpStart 180 Fitness DVD set of your own! Simply click the link below to enter! This giveaway is open from 1/15/15-1/20/15, and is open to US residents only. Good luck!









I received this product in exchange for my honest review. 
I never recommend products i don't like or use personally.

No comments:

Google+ Followers