Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Natura Science Labs “The One” Dark Spot Corrector

I am the first to admit, my skin is not as fresh, smooth and youthful as it once was. Age and life have added wrinkles, spots and a duller complexion. So when I got the chance to review a dark spot corrector, I jumped at it.

Natura Science Labs “The One” Dark Spot Corrector is a natural antioxidant lightening skincare formula. The formula is plant based, paraben and phthalate free, and 98% natural. It helps fade age spots, liver spots, brown spots and acne scars. It helps reduce the appearance of sun damage, and restores youthful skin.

I've been using “The One” for 3 weeks now and I have not seen any amazing dramatic results, just a faint lightening of some acne scars. I will continue to use until the bottle is empty, and if my results change i'll update. I do like that the formula is natural and is free of parabens and phthalates, so it won't actually cause more damage to your skin. You can check the product out on amazon and decide for yourself if you want to order your own bottle. "The One" comes with a 1 year money back satisfaction guarantee. 




I received this product in exchange for my honest review.
 I never like or recommend products I don't like or use personally.        


No comments:

Google+ Followers