Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wrist Weights by Your Weigh


Lots of people start the new year with the resolution to work out more and lose weight. I have never been one of those people, because I know I would hate to fail and feel guilty. In the past few months though I have been working to be more active and healthy, which has included working out on a more regular basis. It also helps to have tools to maximize your workouts, which is why I really like Your Weigh wrist weights. Mine are black, with pink lettering. They measure 8 inches long, making them perfect for your wrists or even your ankles. They weigh 1 pound each, which is enough weight to work your muscles and enhance muscle tone, without straining your muscles. The weights are neoprene, with adjustable velcro. The velcro is high quality and stitched on very well, so they will last. The weights are also easy to clean, just wipe with a damp rag. The best part though is just the workout you get by wearing them. I wear mine while walking or just doing things around the house, and I always feel the muscles I worked by the end of the day. It's nice to know they work and are burning calories and building muscle. Plus, I can wear them and do other things, which you can't do with traditional hand weights. You can check them out and order your own set on amazon, and I fully recommend that you do!






I received this product in exchange for my honest review. 
I never recommend products i don't like or use personally. 

   



3 comments:

Alysia from My Domestic Dish said...

I've got some of these.... toddlers :P
hahaha pretty much the same thing, they're on me all the time and actually weigh more! lol

Tammy Lynn said...

I really want to try these!

Bianca Nunez said...

great for workouts!

Google+ Followers