Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts


I would guess that almost everyone knows that soaking in a bath with Epsom Salts is relaxing and soothing, and is considered good for you. Most probably don't know Dead Sea Salts are even better, because they contain a higher mineral concentration and provide more soothing relief from aches and dry skin. Adovia Dead Sea Salts are better still because they contain no added colors, scents or anything that could irritate your skin or any allergies you may have. I suffer from nasal allergies and am sensitive to scents, so that is a big plus in my book! I like that the Adovia sea salt is a fine grain salt so it dissolves quickly and more completely than some salts. The salts come in a resealable zip top bag, locking out moisture. Fill your tub with warm water, add a cup of the Dead Sea Salts, and soak away your stress and soar muscles. Dead Sea Salts can be used for relief from Psoriasis, Eczema, and Arthritis symptoms, overexerted muscles, joint and muscle aches, and dry skin. My personal favorite way to use them, is in a nice steaming hot bath, with a few candles. It turns my bathroom into my own personal spa. You can also make your own high quality salt scrub with the Adovia Dead Sea Salt. You can order your own bag of Adovia Dead Sea Salt on amazon.



I received this product in exchange for my honest review. I never recommend products I don't like or use personally.   



No comments:

Google+ Followers