Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Poppy Austin Eye Cream


Eye Creams are one of my favorite facial care products. The skin around the eyes is thin, and shows signs of age and abuse sooner than any other area of the face, and therefore needs special care. Poppy Austin Eye Cream is a pure, organic eye cream made for dark circles, puffy under eye bags, fine lines and wrinkles. It helps restore a luminous, radiant glow to the eye area and make under eye bags a thing of the past. It helps firm and tighten skin to smooth the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet. It hydrates and can help skin around the eyes appear more youthful. Poppy Austin Eye Cream is made with sustainably sourced, plant-based moisturizers and naturally derived organic ingredients. These include Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Rosehip Ouil, Green Tea, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Tamanu Oil. The vitamins and natural anti-oxidants help protect your skin from harmful free radicals. It's also a great anti-aging product for the entire face, and is suitable for even those with sensitive skin. Poppy Austin products are never tested on animals, and are free from silicone's, parabens, additives, fillers and alcohol.

I have been using this product twice daily for a month, and I love it. It leaves your skin hydrated and soft. It goes on light and absorbs easily, no greasy after feeling. It has a faint scent, but it's not un-pleasant and it doesn't bother my allergies, which is very important to me. I'm not at the age where fine lines or wrinkles are a big problem for me, but because of my severe allergies I seem to always have puffy bags under my eyes. This eye cream actually helps with them, making them much less noticeable. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good eye cream. Plus, if you aren't happy, Poppy Austin backs it's products with a money back guarantee, so you don't have anything to loose. You can order Poppy Austin eye cream on amazon.




I received this product in exchange for my honest review. 
            I never recommend products I don't like or use personally.         




No comments:

Google+ Followers