Sunday, March 1, 2015

Pure Milk Thistle by Vita Pure Products


Pure Milk Thistle by Vita Pure Products is a supplement that claims to work as a liver cleanse, liver detox and helps with liver health. It's made with high quality Milk Thistle Extract (450mg per tablet) and has 80% Silymarin, which is supposed to help accelerate the repair of your liver cells. It also claims to be a powerful anti-oxidant.

I have taken this product for a month and have not noticed anything. No noticeable benefits, but also no negative side effects. I have a chronic pain condition, and I know the medications I take are hard on my liver, so I was excited to get to try this in exchange for my honest review during a promotion. I can only hope it did help my liver and do some good. You can check out Vita Pure Products Milk Thistle supplement on amazon.



I received this product in exchange for my honest review. I never recommend products I don't like or use personally.            



       

No comments:

Google+ Followers