Friday, April 3, 2015

Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair System


Advanced Hair Repair System Shampoo
I am very hard on my hair. I color it, I heat style it on a regular basis. So I use products that are gentle, and that put good things back into my hair to help counter balance that. Which is why I love the Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair System. The shampoo is sulfate and paraben free, which means less chemicals to damage my hair and fade my color faster. Sulfate free means it doesn't lather like normal shampoo's, but that's not a big deal to me. The first time I used the shampoo I mixed in some baking soda, to strip out any leftover wax and gook from my previous shampoo and conditioner, so I would see results right away. (wax is what is used in most shampoos/conditioners to give your hair “shine”) The shampoo left my hair soft, manageable and it smells amazing. You can order your own bottle on amazon.


Advanced Hair Repair Daily Conditioner
I am very hard on my hair. I color it, I heat style it on a regular basis. So I use products that are gentle, and that put good things back into my hair to help counter balance that. Which is why I love the Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair System. The conditioner is sulfate and paraben free, so less chemicals to damage my hair and fade my color. It has argan oil and macadamia oil to help hydrate, condition and repair my hair. It smells amazing! You only need a little bit, maybe a quarter size amount, and I have thick hair. It leaves my hair so soft, and silky smooth, and easy to brush though and style. You can order your own bottle on amazon.


Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner
I am very hard on my hair. I color it, I heat style it on a regular basis. So I use products that are gentle, and that put good things back into my hair to help counter balance that. Which is why I love the Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair System. The Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask is by far my favorite of the three products. I cannot even begin to count the hair masks and deep conditioning treatments I have tried. Some have been good, some amazing, some awful...this one blows them all out of the water! It deep conditions and hydrates your hair with Argan Oil, which is one of the hottest beauty products out right now. The vitamins in it are an added bonus. It smells good, which is a huge plus. Most of all, it works. My hair is softer, healthier, more manageable, silkier, and stronger. I would recommend it to anyone who color treats, heat styles or just has dry, brittle hair. You can order your own on amazon.



I received these products in exchange for my honest review. I never recommend products I don't like or use personally. 
     



No comments:

Google+ Followers