Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Complete Skin Solutions Vitamin B3 Serum


 For the past 3 weeks I have been using a new anti-aging vitamin B3 serum. I am in love with anti-aging products! I believe the best medicine is prevention, lol. Complete Skin Care Solutions Vitamin B3 Serum is highly concentrated to stimulate and boost collagen while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps with hyper-pigmentation, reduces the appearance of large pores, boosts skin elasticity, fades age spots and discoloration and helps fight acne*. Dr. Oz has called it “Botox in a bottle.**” Complete Skin Care products are manufactured in FDA registered labs under US FDA guidelines and are all made in the USA. They contain no parabens or oils that may irritate skin.

My personal experience has been that I have seen no change in my skin in the 3 weeks I have been using the product. I have had no negative effects from it either. You can look more into the product if you are interested by checking them out on amazon.


I received this product in exchange for my honest review. I never recommend products I don't like or use personally.    



*These are the product claims, not my personal experiences.


**Dr. Oz is often paid to endorse products and his endorsement of anything should be taken with a grain of salt.    



No comments:

Google+ Followers