Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Laser Maze Jr.


Think Fun is a company that makes games that require thinking and some brain power. I love that. My son loves that too, and we had a blast playing Laser Mase Jr! The mission is to get the laser beam to the rockets so they can safely return to earth. You have to use science and logic as you move the tokens on the board to create the path, then place the satellite mirrors to guide the laser beam. But you have to watch our for space rocks that might get in your path. It comes with 40 challenges, ranging from easy to very hard. It also has an instruction manual with the solutions. It comes with the game grid with Laser, 11 game tokens (2 rockets, 5 satellite mirrors, 3 space rock blockers and 1 beam splitter.) It's designed for 1 player, ages 6 and up.

My son loves playing this game. Honestly so do I. It engages his mind, makes him think before he makes his moves, and he never gets bored with it thanks to the 40 different challenges. I think it's a great game for any kid who likes to be engaged mentally. You really should check out all of Think Fun's games for kids and adults, they are awesome. You can order Laser Maze Jr on the Think Fun site, or on amazon.



I received this product in exchange for my honest review. I never recommend products I don't like or use personally.    



No comments: