Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Neil Patrick Harris-Choose You Own Autobiography

When I was a kid I LOVED the choose your own ending books. I would read them over and over till I had read every ending. It was so much fun to get to dictate how the story turned out. So imagine my utter delight when I found out Neil Patrick Harris had written his autobiography in the choose your own ending style! The book is written in the 2nd person, with much detail into NPH's background, family, forced coming out, husband and children. There is less on his days as “Doogie Howser M.D” than one would expect, since that is where he really got his start in show business. There is also only a small section on “How I Met Your Mother” and his recent stint on Broadway. But if you're nuts for personal details and the dish on what it's like to hang with the types of celebs NPH is friends with, you won't be disappointed. I won't say much more, I don't want to give anything away, but if you are a NPH fan I recommend you pick up a copy of this book!

I received this book complimentary from bloggingforbooks.org. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.     



Google+ Followers