Thursday, April 16, 2015

Syono Orthotic Gel Insoles


   I love my Zumba class. It's fun, a great workout, and i'm never bored. But I am sore at the end. Even with awesome sneakers, a little extra cushion was needed to keep my feet and knees from being too sore. Which is why my gym shoes now have Syono Orthotic Gel Insoles in them. The gel insoles provide extra cushion for foo pain, heel pain and plantar fascitis. They cushion your ankes, knees and hips. They come in one size, with guide lines for each shoe size so you can trim them down if you need to to fit your shoe. They are very easy to use and come with a 100% money back guarantee if you aren't satisfied. They keep my feet and knees from being too sore at the end of my workouts, and make long walks or a few miles on the treadmill a breeze. They really add so much comfort to any shoe. I love them. You can order your own on amazon.



I received this product in exchange for my honest review. I never recommend products I don't like or use personally.  



No comments:

Google+ Followers