Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Youphoria Yoga Mat


Yoga is a great stress reliever. But doing yoga, even on my nice carpets, can hurt. Which is why i've been shopping around for a yoga mat. Then I got the chance to test out the Youphoria Yoga Mat. Youphoria Yoga Mat's are made with high density memory foam that is SGS approved and free from phtalates, which means no chemicals and no funky foam/rubber/chemical smell! The memory foam helps you stabilize your hands and feet during yoga poses or workouts, and relives pressure points in yoga poses as well as offering joint relief. The memory foam is high density and high quality and made to last. It has special grip circles to keep it from sliding on smooth surfaces. The youphoria yoga mat can be easily cleaned as well, with just a simple wet washcloth.

This is the first yoga mat I have ever owned, and the first time I used it I questioned why I ever waited! Using a towel or doing yoga on my carpet is no where near as comfortable as using my Youphoria Yoga Mat. The one I ordered is the blue color, which is very pretty. (As shown in the pictures by my model and son Landon) It's soft and dense, so your joints are cushioned during any moves you do on it. The no slip pattern really keeps it from slipping, even on the wood floors at the gym. I love that it's mat with no phtalates and doesn't have that strange odor some foam/rubber products have. It also comes with an elastic carry strap, which makes carrying the mat easy. Plus when it's rolled and has the carry handle on it you can store it anywhere and it's takes up almost no space. I recommend it to anyone who does yoga, it's an awesome mat. You can order your own on amazon.           





I received this product in exchange for my honest review. I never recommend products I don't like or use personally. 



No comments:

Google+ Followers